1. Presentation of the ISLA MONDIAL websiteUnder article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site are informed www.isla-mondial.com the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring:
Owner : ISLA MONDIAL - SAS - 61 RUE DU LANDY - 93300 AUBERVILLIERS
Publication manager : ISLA MONDIAL - consult the site contact form
The publication manager is a legal person.
Webmaster : M. BENAZIZA
Host : OVH –2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Website developed by DEVAGENCY, WordPress expert digital communication agency.
2. General conditions of use of the ISLA MONDIAL site and the services offered.Use of the site www.isla-mondial.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, site users www.isla-mondial.com are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. Interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by ISLA MONDIAL, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
The site www.isla-mondial.com is updated regularly by Mr. BENAZIZA. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
3. Description of the services provided.The site www.isla-mondial.com aims to provide information on all of the company's activities and services.
ISLA MONDIAL strives to provide on the site www.isla-mondial.com information as precise as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by them or by third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site www.isla-mondial.com are given for information only, and are subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site www.isla-mondial.com are not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage linked to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any virus and with an up-to-date latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.ISLA MONDIAL owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited without the prior written authorization of: ISLA MONDIAL.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.ISLA MONDIAL can not be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment, when accessing the site www.isla-mondial.com, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
ISLA MONDIAL cannot also be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.isla-mondial.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. ISLA MONDIAL reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where appropriate, ISLA MONDIAL also reserves the right to challenge the user's civil and / or criminal liability, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory, or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data is notably protected by Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the site www.isla-mondial.com, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.isla-mondial.com, the user's service provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any event ISLA MONDIAL only collects personal information relating to the user for the need of certain services offered by the site. www.isla-mondial.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.isla-mondial.com whether or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response must be sent.
No personal information of the site user www.isla-mondial.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of ISLA MONDIAL and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be held under the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site www.isla-mondial.com.
The aforementioned site is declared to the CNIL under the number 2156078 and 2156079.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.The site www.isla-mondial.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of ISLA MONDIAL. However, ISLA MONDIAL does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will not therefore assume any responsibility for this fact.
Navigation on the site www.isla-mondial.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
In Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.isla-mondial.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
11. Glossary.User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).